1. What are team norms, and what role do they play in behavior and cohesiveness of the group? How does the diversity of a group affect its performance?
2. Goes through Tuckman’s five stages of team development, what impact does this have on the three characteristics of effective teams? Provide examples to support your response.
3. What are examples of effective techniques for team decision making? What are examples of strategies for avoiding potential liabilities in team decision making (e.g., groupthink)?
4. What role does effective interpersonal communication play within organizations?
5. Using a practical example, what are the benefits and potential problems associated with conflict? What are examples of strategies that can be applied for resolving conflict?
6. What is negotiation? What are the common negotiation pitfalls? What are the strategies to overcome them?
7. Explain power bases. How does one build power within an organization? How are power and politics related within an organization?
8. Discuss a time when you have been a good follower. What did it entail? What theory most applied to the dynamic of your role as a good follower?
9. It has long been a dictum of management theory that leaders must adapt their behavior to fit the specifics of a situation. Discuss whether transformational leadership is appropriate for all occasions. In which situations might it not be effective? Which theories might be effective instead?
10. In what ways does human resource management process align human capital with organizational strategies?
11. In what ways are the HR function and governmental legislation designed to protect against employee discrimination? Provide specific examples of U.S laws in place to protect against employee discrimination.
12. How does an individual’s faith or worldview inform personal management practices?
13. Identify the formal structure of an organization. Using an organization of your choice as an example, how is the organization’s structure and design a reflection of its environment, goals, and competencies?
14. Using an organization with which you are familiar, identify its corporate culture and the elements of its observable culture. What do you think would need change in order to facilitate innovation? What role would organizational development play in overcoming resistance to change?
15. Using an organization with which you are familiar, identify ways through which feedforward, concurrent, and feedback controls can be used to assure the high quality of a final outcome. How do these controls lead to effective management?
Each question MUST have a cite in it MUST PASS TURN IT IN WITH LESS THAN 5% and be about 100-200 words.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more