Part 1: Community Nursing
You are a school nurse in a middle school when Jamal comes to the nurse’s office requesting medication for a headache. You notice that his eyes are red, and it appears as if he has been crying. You ask if he is hurt, but he denies it. The phone rings in the office, and a teacher tells you that a female student has approached her concerned about Jamal. The teacher tells you that Jamal sent her a text message saying that he flunked his biology examination and wished he was dead.
1. If Jamal shared with you a suicide plan that includes harming himself with a weapon, what would be your first nursing intervention?
2. What educational program would you develop for the middle school to educate students about ways to cope with stress and how to respond if a friend needs support?
Part 2: Community Nursing 2
Topic: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
a. Introduction (general)
b. Introduction of the disease / problem
c. Signs and symptoms and diagnosis of the disease
d. Factors that may have contributed to the emergence or reemergence of this infectious diseases
e. Mention the goals of Healthy People 2020 to reduce this infection / Prevention and control of the disease / Infection Control Guidelines.
f. CDC (priority for public health) response to this specific infectious disease
g. Thought about emerging antibiotic -resistant microorganisms
h. Role as a community health nurse
i. Explain 3 Research studies (reviewed journal articles) about Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome
Part 3: Complementary nursing
Topic: Shamans, Faith and Prayer
1. Do you consider yourself a spiritual or religious person? Explain why?
2. What is the importance of your faith in your daily life?
Part 4: Crisis Nursing Intervention
1. What is PTSD?
3. Diagnostic criteria / Categorization
4. Physiological Responses
5. Maladaptive Patterns
6. Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
7. Other considerations in the management of _________ (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder.
Part 5: Nursing and aging
Topic: Mobility and Neurologic Function
1. Describing two (2) of the normal age-related changes that produce challenges in maintaining physical activity in the elderly.
a. Discuss two (2) physical activities that can enhance health in this population about point 1.
2. Identify two (2) signs and symptoms of TIA versus CVA.
a. How are your interventions the same or different?
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. Project Researchhub is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download