Business Strategy Discussion Post
Prepare a 7-10-page business analysis that explains the generic business strategies for an organization, analyzes the business strategy used and the company’s business model, analyzes the corporate strategy of the company and the overall corporate structure and management systems, and analyzes the strategic fit between the business and corporate strategies.
AFI, VRIO, and value chain are just three concepts you need to understand as a business strategist. This assessment focuses on these important facets of business analysis.
This portfolio work project will help you differentiate between business strategy and corporate strategy, and analyze the fit of a business strategy to an organization.
Building on your work from Assessment 1, the vice president of strategy has now tasked you with providing a business analysis of the organization’s business strategy. This includes level of diversification (product scope), geographical and vertical scope, and the overall fit with the business strategy or strategies.
You are a strategic analyst for the company you have selected to use in this course.
Use information from the company’s website, the Capella library, and your course textbook to complete this assessment. Write a business analysis that includes the following:
· Explain the generic business strategies for the company. Include cost, differentiation, and focus or hybrid information.
· Analyze the business strategy the company uses in its marketplace approach. Provide examples of how the strategy is used to position the company in a competitive environment.
· Analyze the company’s business model:
. What are the core products?
. How does the organization make money?
. What is the customer value proposition?
. What is the profit proposition?
· Analyze the corporate strategy of the company. Include the product, geographical, and vertical scope in which it operates.
. Has the company expanded from its original product line or field of operation?
. Does the company own vertically related activities along the value chain for its products?
· Analyze the overall corporate structure and key management systems.
. Does the company employ diversification, vertical integration, or globalization?
. Are global alliances part of the corporate strategy?
· Analyze the strategic fit between the business and corporate strategies of the company.
The Business Strategy Analysis is a professional document and should therefore follow the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines, including single-spaced paragraphs.
In addition to the analysis, include:
· Title page.
· References page.
· APA formatted references from at least five sources.
· 7–10 pages in length, in addition to the title and references pages.
· Written for executive leadership.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies through corresponding scoring guide criteria:
· Competency 3: Analyze the internal and external environments of an organization in order to formulate and implement successful strategies.
. Explain the generic business strategies for a company.
. Analyze the business strategy a company uses in its marketplace approach.
· Competency 4: Apply strategic concepts and models to ensure the fit between strategy, organizational structure, capabilities, and goals; and the external environment.
. Analyze a company’s business model.
. Analyze the corporate strategy of a company.
. Analyze the overall corporate structure and key management system of a company.
. Analyze the strategic fit between the business and corporate strategies of a company.
· Competency 5: Communicate business needs, opportunities, and strategies with multiple stakeholders.
. Address assessment purpose in a well-organized text, incorporating appropriate evidence and tone in grammatically sound sentences.
. Apply the standard writing conventions for the discipline, including structure, voice, person, and tone.
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. Project Researchhub is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download