Clinical Practice Application Questions
1. You are participating in a clinical care coordination conference
for a patient with terminal cancer. You talk with your colleagues about using the nursing code of ethics for professional
registered nurses to guide care decisions. A nonnursing colleague asks about this code. Which of the following statements
best describes this code?
1. Improves self–health care
2. Protects the patient’s confidentiality
3. Ensures identical care to all patients
4. Defines the principles of right and wrong to provide
2. An 18-year-old woman is in the emergency department with
fever and cough. The nurse obtains her vital signs, auscultates
her lung sounds, listens to her heart sounds, determines her
level of comfort, and collects blood and sputum samples for
analysis. Which standard of practice is performed?
3. A patient in the emergency department has developed wheezing and shortness of breath. The nurse gives the ordered medicated nebulizer treatment now and in 4 hours. Which standard
of practice is performed?
4. A nurse is caring for a patient with end-stage lung disease. The
patient wants to go home on oxygen and be comfortable.
The family wants the patient to have a new surgical procedure.
The nurse explains the risk and benefits of the surgery to the
family and discusses the patient’s wishes with the family. The
nurse is acting as the patient’s:
4. Case manager
5. Evidence-based practice is defined as:
1. Nursing care based on tradition
2. Scholarly inquiry of nursing and biomedical research
3. A problem-solving approach that integrates best current
evidence with clinical practice
4. Quality nursing care provided in an efficient and economically sound manner
6. The examination for registered nurse licensure is exactly the
same in every state in the United States. This examination:
1. Guarantees safe nursing care for all patients
2. Ensures standard nursing care for all patients
3. Ensures that honest and ethical care is provided
4. Provides a minimal standard of knowledge for a registered
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. Project Researchhub is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download