Communication Writing Questions Paper
1. The nurse summarizes the conversation with the patient to
determine if the patient has understood him or her. This is
what element of the communication process?
2. Mrs. Jones states that she gets anxious when she thinks about
giving herself insulin. How do you use your understanding of
intrapersonal communication to help with this?
1. Provide her the opportunity to practice drawing up
2. Coach her to give herself positive messages about her ability
to do this
3. Bring her written material that clearly describes the steps
of insulin administration
4. Use therapeutic communication to help her express her
feeling about giving herself an injection
3. The nurse has a patient who is short of breath and calls the
health care provider using SBAR (Situation-BackgroundAssessment-Recommendation) to help with the communication. What does the nurse first address?
1. The respiratory rate is 28.
2. The patient has a history of lung cancer.
3. The patient is short of breath.
4. He or she requests an order for a breathing treatment.
4. You are caring for Mr. Smith, who is facing amputation of his
leg. During the orientation phase of the relationship, what
would you do?
1. Summarize what you have talked about in the previous
2. Review his medical record and talk to other nurses about
how he is reacting
3. Explore his feelings about losing his leg
4. Talk with him about his favorite hobbies
5. The nurse states, “When you tell me that you’re having a
hard time living up to expectations, are you talking about your
family’s expectations?” The nurse is using which therapeutic
1. Providing information
6. Which of the following statements would be most likely to
1. “You look kind of tired today.”
2. “Why do you always put so much salt on your food?”
3. “It sounds like this has been a hard time for you.”
4. “If you use your oxygen when you walk, you may be able
to walk farther.”
7. You are caring for an 80-year-old woman, and you ask her a
question while you are across the room washing your hands.
She does not answer. What is your next action?
1. Leave the room quietly since she evidently does not want
to be bothered right now
2. Repeat the question in a loud voice, speaking very slowly
3. Move to her bedside, get her attention, and repeat the question while facing her
4. Bring her a communication board so she can express her
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. Project Researchhub is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download