Journal: Effective, Consistent, and Ethical Communication
Information is used in various ways, including as a tool to gain support, influence behaviors and decisions, and alter one’s perspectives. When you encounter new information, does it sway your opinion? The source of the information, the way it is presented, and the people or issue (s) that benefit from public reaction to the information all play a role in determining quality information. As both a consumer and producer of information, it is important to consider the methods used to effectively and ethically communicate to a broad audience
In this week’s Journal Assignment, you examine the effectiveness of your Group Project.
To prepare for this Assignment:
· Consider “Expression” and “Perspective” as they relate to your Group Project. (My group project topic is birth control relating to culture, religion, political and individual)
· Review your Topic Exploration and Analysis and Literature Review to ensure that your group’s publicity campaign is effective, has an ethical approach, and has a consistent message.
Write a 1 page journal entry in which you address the following:
· Consider how nonverbal communication and the formatting of written communication (style, formatting, correct grammar, spelling, etc.) enhance or detract from the effectiveness and consistency of the work you produce.
· Reflect on ways the effectiveness of your Group Project’s publicity approach can vary according to audience and context.
· Think about the ways an ethical publicity approach could influence a broader audience.
· Loeb, P. R. (2010). Soul of a citizen: Living with conviction in challenging times (Rev. ed.). New York, NY: St. Martin’s Griffin.
o Chapter 8, “Village Politics” (pp. 195–227)
o Chapter 9, “Widening the Circle” (pp. 228–256)
o Chapter 10, “Pieces of a Vision” (pp. 257–286)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more