In the browser, type the URL http://www.bluelock.com/blog/rpo-rto-pto-and-raas-disaster-recovery-explained/ and press Enter to open the Web site.
7. Read the article titled “RPO, RTO, PTO and RaaS: Disaster recovery explained.”
8. In the browser type the URL http://www.computerweekly.com/feature/How-to-write-a-disaster-recovery-plan-and-define-disaster-recovery-strategies/ and press Enter to open the Web site.
9. Read the article regarding disaster recovery strategies.
10. Make a backup of any Lab Assessment Worksheets you may have completed from this lab manual. If this is the only lab you’ve worked on, then make a mock Lab Assessment Worksheet using the worksheet from this lab and back that one up instead.
11. Attach the file(s) to an e-mail to your personal e-mail address. You may need to send multiple e-mails depending on your e-mail’s size limitations.
Note: At this point, ask yourself questions from the perspective of recovering from a disaster: Would I be able to access this e-mail from an offsite computer? Where is the e-mail stored? If I were incapacitated, is someone else able to proceed without me? This is the mindset of someone crafting business continuity plans.
12. Verify receipt of the e-mail message(s), and then open and verify file integrity for each attachment.
13. In your Lab Report file, write the backup procedures and recovery procedures you used.
Note: Arguably, the most important section of any business continuity plan is the Procedures section. A business can plan disaster recovery scenarios extensively, carefully weighing all possible risk likelihood and impacts. However, without detailed procedures with which to execute the recovery, a business will not resume operations efficiently, if at all. And this is especially true in times of near-panic and extreme “executive oversight” immediately following a disaster. The key source for documenting accurate and helpful recovery procedures is testing.
14. In your Lab Report file, describe your personal procedures in terms of your RTO as
explained in Web sites visited earlier in this lab.
15. Test your backup and recovery procedures per your RTO.
16. In your Lab Report file, describe ways you can lower the RTO.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more