PAPER: INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS (200 MARKS)
• The Definition and Scope of International Relations.
• The Nation-State System
• Evolution of International Society
II. Theories and Approaches
• The Classical Approaches-Realism and idealism
• The Scientific Revolution-Behavioral Approach, System Approach,
• Neo-realism, Neo-liberalism.
• Post-modernism, Critical Theory, Feminism, Constructivism
III. International Political Security .
• Conceptualization of security in the twenty-first century
• Power. Elements of National Power
• Balance of Power
• Foreign Policy: Determinants, Decision making and analysis
• National Interest
IV. Strategic Approach to International Relation.
• War: Causation of War, Total War, Limited War, Asymmetric Warfare ,
civil war, Guerilla war
• Strategic Culture: Determinants of Pakistani Strategic Culture.
• Deterrence: Theory and practice with special reference to Nuclear
India and Pakistan
V. International Political Economy.
• Theories in IPE: Mercantilism, Economic Liberalism, and neo- Marxism
• Theories of Imperialism, Dependence and Interdependence
VI. International political community.
Unlock now to access the rest of this document!
Studypool, Inc., Tutoring, Mountain View, CA
VII. Approaches to Peace
• International Law
• Arms Control /Disarmament and Nuclear Non proliferation Regime
VIII. International Political Institution
• United Nations
• International Monetary Fund (IMF)
• World Bank
• International Court of Justice
Paper- II (Marks-100)
I. International Relation between two Wars
• Russian Revolution, Fascism, League of Nations, Second World War
II. Cold War
• Decolonization in Asia and Africa.
• Rise of United States and Soviet Union,
• Era of Tight Bipolarity, Détente and Loose Bipolarity, Revival of Cold
III. Post Cold War
• End of History, Clash of Civilization, Terrorism, Globalization,
unipolarity New world Order
IV. International and Regional Organizations
• League of Nation, United Nations, Regional Organizations, EU, ASEAN,
NAFTA, SAARC, SCO, OIC, ECO, WTO.
• Reforms in the United Nations, World Bank and the IMF
V. Foreign Policy of Selected Countries
• USA, Russia, China, UK, India, Pakistan and E
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. Project Researchhub is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download