The impact of a catastrophic failure can be the difference between making and breaking an organization. Many government agencies and enterprise organizations practice full-scale recovery. RIM / Blackberry suffered a major catastrophic failure in its system in October 2011. The result caused RIM and many other organizations to look at their own recovery plan and many performed an updated business impact analysis.Write a (3-4) page paper in which you:
1. Identify the impact of a business recovery without a business impact analysis. Analyze the effects it had on RIM.
2. Identify the Critical Business Functions (CBFs) a midsized organization would need to restore after a catastrophic failure occurs, and suggest the ways the organization would determine the order in which it restores its CBFs.
3. Speculate the reasons behind restoring certain devices before or after a CBF restore.
4. Create a restore plan that would assist you in restoring operations following a catastrophic failure within a midsized organization. Your plan of action should include:
1. the actualization of your recovery plan
2. the order of the restore functions
3. the order of the CBFs
5. Use at least 3 (three) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Describe processes for implementing risk mitigation throughout an organization.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in IT risk management.
· Write clearly and concisely about topics related to IT risk management using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more