The Sino Japanese war assessment
What is being signed in this photograph?
46. With which country did Britain enter into a formal military alliance on 25 August 1939?
A) France B) USSR C) Poland.
47. In what year did Berlin host the Olympic Games?
48. Truth or fiction? A secret protocol in the Nazi–Soviet pact left Hitler free to attack Poland
without risking war with the Soviet Union.
49. Which country was the only one to boycott the Berlin Olympics? A) Britain B) USSR C)
50. Truth or fiction? No Jewish athletes won medals at the Berlin Olympics despite many
51. How many gold medals did African–American athlete Jesse Owens win at the Berlin
A) Three B) Four C) Five.
52. Truth or fiction? During the Berlin Olympics, anti-Jewish signs were temporarily removed
and anti-Semitic newspapers were taken off public display in Berlin.
53. What does ‘radar’ stand for?
A) Radio and data results B) Radio detection and ranging C) Radio direction and range.
54. What was the name given to the chain of early warning stations built in the 1930s along the
south and east coasts of England to detect enemy aircraft?
55. Name the air defence system set up by Britain prior to World War II? To wed his gem
56. American journalist William Shirer wrote in his diary: ‘I’m afraid the Nazis have succeeded
with their propaganda.’ What was he referring to? (©The Estate of William Shirer)
57. In September 1931, Japan invaded and occupied which area of China?
58. What name did Japan give to the province of China they occupied in 1931?
A) Manchu B) Manchukuo C) Manchufu.
59. In January 1932, Japanese forces attacked by land, sea and air which Chinese city? Nags
60. What was the Chinese name of the Chinese Nationalist Party and who was the leader from
61. The Sino–Japanese war began in which year?
A) 1935 B) 1936 C) 1937.
62. Which two groups suspended their civil war to fight the Japanese invasion of China?
63. What was the name given to the atrocities perpetrated by Japanese troops in December
1937, when they captured the Kuomintang capital?
64. In Britain, how many gas masks were issued before war broke out? A) 24 million B) 34
million C) 44 million.
65. Truth or fiction? In 1935, Australian prime minister Billy Hughes predicted the war in his
book Australia and the War Today.
66. Which Italian king named Mussolini prime minister after the fascist leader threatened to
march on Rome with his fascist followers in 1922
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more