“Environmental hygiene, knowledge and cleaning practice preventing infections”
1. The problem. What is the focus?
2. The significance of the problem in terms of patient outcomes. What health outcomes result from your problem? Or what statistics document this is a problem? You may find support on websites for government or professional organizations.
3. PICOT ( patient, intervention, comparison, outcome, and (sometimes) time) question in support of the group topic.
4. State the purpose. describe? This is similar to a problem statement. “The purpose of this is to . . .”
5. Identify the type of question being asked (therapy, prognosis, meaning, etc.).
6. What is the best type of evidence to answer that question (e.g., RCT, cohort study, qualitative study, etc.)?
7. List search terms and results.
8. Databases used (start with the CU library). Link your search with the PICOT question described above.
9. Refinement decisions. As you did your search, what decisions did you make in refinement to get your required articles down to a reasonable number for review? Were any limits used? If so, what?
10. Identification of two (2) most relevant articles (primary sources published within the last 5 years).
you can use the article below and another one on infection control!!!
RUBRIC posted below as well!!
Essay Writing Service Features
Our ExperienceNo matter how complex your assignment is, we can find the right professional for your specific task. Project Researchhub is an essay writing company that hires only the smartest minds to help you with your projects. Our expertise allows us to provide students with high-quality academic writing, editing & proofreading services.
Free revision policy$10
Free bibliography & reference$8
Free title page$8
How Our Essay Writing Service Works
First, you will need to complete an order form. It's not difficult but, in case there is anything you find not to be clear, you may always call us so that we can guide you through it. On the order form, you will need to include some basic information concerning your order: subject, topic, number of pages, etc. We also encourage our clients to upload any relevant information or sources that will help.Complete the order form
Once we have all the information and instructions that we need, we select the most suitable writer for your assignment. While everything seems to be clear, the writer, who has complete knowledge of the subject, may need clarification from you. It is at that point that you would receive a call or email from us.Writer’s assignment
As soon as the writer has finished, it will be delivered both to the website and to your email address so that you will not miss it. If your deadline is close at hand, we will place a call to you to make sure that you receive the paper on time.Completing the order and download